What is UPVC?
UPVC is an excellent, highly insulating material, which benefits from little or no external maintenance. It is readily available and well tested and is usually the lowest cost option for rooflines today. UPVC stands for: Unplasticised Poly Vinyl Chloride, which is a chemical compound of chlorine, carbon and hydrogen.
What colours can I have?
White, Black or Brown solid colour
Woodgrain – Cherry, Oak or black ash effect
What type of installations does DC Rooflines carry out?
We carry out two types of installation: ‘Full timber removal’ and ‘Overclad’. Overclad is the covering of existing timbers with uPVC. Timber must be in good condition; small areas of rotten timber can be replaced, but if the overall condition is generally poor then we will recommend a timber removal installation.
Timber removal installation is more involved than overclad, because all rotting timbers and soffits are removed, exposing the rafter feet. The new Fascia and soffit can then be installed.
What are the benefits of having UPVC Fascias?
- It’s a product that does not rot or flake;
- It saves money on painting (especially on hard to reach areas of your home’s exterior) and improves the appearance of your home;
- It adds value to your home;
- UPVC fascias provides essential protection that’s strong in any weather;
- It is maintenance free for years to come, bringing you peace of mind.
How Much will this cost?
To request a quotation, please call us to arrange an appointment. We’ll visit your home and give you a thorough quotation, completely free of charge, and with no obligations. That way you can be sure of what you’re paying.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.